Battery Voltage Warning
• OVP (Over voltage protection):
• Indicates that the inverter will shut down because its input voltage is above
the voltage limit.
• UVP (Under voltage protection):
• Indicates that inverter will shut down because its input voltage is below the
• OLP (Overload protection indicator):
• Indicates the inverter will shut down due to a short circuit or overload protection.
• OTP (Over temperature protection indicator):
• Indicates the inverter will shut down due to over temperature protection. Once
the inverter cools down, the indicator will turn off automatically.
• INV indicator:
• Indicates the inverter is ready.
• PWR. SAV. indicator:
• Power saving functions are described below:
LED MEANING INVERTER OUTPUT
Solid Ready ON
Flashing Active OFF
• GRID indicator:
Indicates the AC Grid is connected to the inverter (only functional when
connecting inverter series with Transfer Relay).