Congratulations on purchasing your Go Power! IC Series Inverter/Charger. The IC Series Inverter/Charger combines the functions of a pure sine wave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch into one unit - saving space, installation time, and system complexity. The IC Series is designed for mobile and home power applications.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output - assures the AC output voltage is perfectly reliable even when limited external AC power is available
- 50-amp leg AC pass-through capability (Neutral rated to 50A)
- Multi-stage battery charging
- Inverter mounted ON/OFF switch with LED indicator
- Built in handles for easy installation
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) provides automatic battery temperature compensation for optimum charging even during extreme temperature changes
Combined with the numerous DC power systems Go Power! manufactures and sells, the IC Series allows you to enjoy the luxuries that electricity provides, with or without a campsite hookup. This manual will aid in the process of installing the Go Power! IC Series Inverter/Charger. Please read and understand this manual before installing the Go Power! IC Series Inverter/Charger. Please retain this manual for future reference.
Record the unit’s model and serial number below. It is much easier and quicker to record this information now at the pre-installation stage.